As we all know, being a Mom is time consuming. So I put these quick tips together to help you look effortlessly chic even on your craziest of “mom days.”
Let these tips give you a leg up while chasing the little busy bodies we call our babies.
- Plan your outfit the night before from head to toe, including accessories, shoes and hairstyle. The trick to succeeding - even on rough days - is to plan ahead.
- Use a family of colors. Keep it simple and classy, yet trendy.
- Layer up. It will give a different dynamic to your outfit. TIP: Check out the Dee Dee Bomber and Maxi Cardigan!
- Try on your clothes prior to wearing them out. Take pictures and look in the mirror. How they look in your mind doesn’t always translate to how they look on your body...believe me, I’ve made that mistake before!
- Wear clothes that are flattering and true to your style!